- Built to Deliver Affordable Audiophile-Grade Sound
- Stable Direct-Drive System for Minimal Low-Frequency Cogging Noise
- Customized Brushless DC Motor
- Quartz-Lock Control System for High-Precision Rotation
- Solid Anti-Vibration MDF Cabinet Construction with Black or Yellow Woodgrain Finish
- Die-cast 305 mm Aluminum Platter for Effortlessly Smooth and Stable Rotation
- Wow and Flutter Less than 0.15%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio Over 60 dB
- Aluminum Static-Balance S-shaped Tonearm
- Moving-Magnet (MM) Cartridge Included
- Detachable Headshell Compatible with Aftermarket Cartridges
- Tonearm Counterweight Supports Range of Cartridge Weights
- Gold-Plated RCA Phono Output Terminals with Dedicated Grounding Post (Cable Included)
- Easy Button-Selectable 33 1/3 and 45 rpm Speeds
- Quickly Spins to Playback Speed Stability
- Includes Detachable Acrylic Dust Cover
- Resonance-Damping Rubber Slipmat Included
- Large Height-Adjustable Anti-Vibration Feet
- RCA Phono Outputs
- Grounding Post
- AC Inlet
Prep and planning, tweaks and adjustments during the first year, are all typically free.
If you think checking out any of the above–or something else–might be useful then give a call to (973) 428- 9800 and let’s see if we can help. Please remember, all demonstrations at our Parsippany, NJ location are by appointment only.
Or, you can send an email: email@example.com.
Or, give us your contact info and a message at the bottom of this page: contact info & message.
Please remember to mention what format any demo material you might be bringing over is in. We want to be sure we’re ready for you!