1. Call us. We’ll make sure your theater can deliver the goods and be easy to use!
2. We can figure out the best components for your particular needs, how everything will connect, and where your gear should live for best performance and service.
3. We can pre-wire.
4. We can coordinate with your other vendors for proper framing, electrical, lighting layout, and cabinetry.
5. We can deliver and set-up your equipment.
6. We can support you after the sale. (As we do for customers back to 1998.)
Call (973) 428-9800 to get started.
Prep and planning, and tweaks and adjustments during the first year, are all typically free.
If you think checking out any of the above–or something else–might be useful then give a call to (973) 428-9800 and let’s see if we can help.
Or, you can send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, give us your contact info and a message at the bottom of this page: contact info & message.
Please remember to mention what format any demo material you might be bringing over is in. We want to be sure we’re ready for you!