- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files
- Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software digitizes your records
- Direct-drive, high-torque motor
- Fully manual operation
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with slip mat
- ½” mount universal headshell with AT95E Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge and long-life diamond stylus
- Balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output cables
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Popup stylus target light for easier cueing in low light
- Includes: Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software, USB cable, Two output adapter cables (dual RCA female to mini-plug male & dual RCA female to mini-plug female), Power cord, 45 RPM adapter, Phono cartridge (78 RPM records require additional cartridge, not included), Counterweight, Slip mat, Removable hinged dust cover
DH Audio and Home Theater also sells turntable from Denon, Music Hall, NAD, Onkyo and Marantz. We also have phono preamps, record cleaning machines, and other turntable accessories. Cartridge mounting is free by appointment at our Parsippany, NJ location when you’ve purchased both the cartridge and the turntable/tonearm through us.
Your best value is when you let us help you design your whole system and then have us deliver and install it. Most systems, to get them right, require hours of preparation. A site survey is usually just a small part of this planning time. When you hire us to handle everything start to finish, you not only get it done right, you get all the hours of prep and planning at no charge.
If you think checking out any of the above–or something else–might be useful then give a call to (973) 428- 9800 and let’s see if we can help. Please remember, all demonstrations at our Parsippany, NJ location are by appointment only.
Or, you can send an email: email@example.com.
Or, give us your contact info and a message at the bottom of this page: contact info & message.
Please remember to mention what format any demo material you might be bringing over is in. We want to be sure we’re ready for you!